Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playa Desnuda Video PLEASE HELP!!!! SPANISH!!!!!?

PLEASE HELP!!!! SPANISH!!!!!? - playa desnuda video

Can someone please check for errors - I know very much appreciated! xoxo

I went last year in San Sebastian in Spain. When you arrive at the airport, take a taxi. But the driver was drunk, he could not drive a taxi Solarium Hotel Al went. When I was in a pool with my expensive shoes. I arrived late at the hotel, the reception was "Because my room was a different person." I have a new room and think of a relaxing bath is a good idea. There was no hot water. The towel and the bathroom is very dirty. The receptionist told me to go to the beach of La Concha, because the warm sand and the sea there are also many attractions. I went to the beach, picnic afternoon with the hotel was. By bus we have brokenOn the way to the beach, so I waited for another bus for an hour. The beach was (word for pebble) and it was a nudist beach. The picnic is wait for a grilled cheese, a fly on the bow and the hour of hot lemonade. The holiday was awful.

The following year my family will enter into Fiji. I do not go there because there will always be a thunderstorm. Let's go skiing in Levuka, but it will thunder in the week. I'm going to eat seafood because I do not like the texture of seafood is strange. It will rain Weather Man will also have the war in the country.

I'm pessimistic, because I can not play. In the future I am more optimistic because making my life more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Karine.V... said...

Last year I was in San Sebastian in Spain. Upon arrival at the airport, I took a taxi to the hotel. However, the driver was drunk, could not he drive a taxi to the hotel, so I went to the hotel. Walking in a pool with my expensive shoes. I arrived late at the hotel, the receptionist told me he had my room, given to someone else. I have a new room and think of a relaxing bath would be a good idea. There was no hot water. The towel and bathroom were very dirty. The receptionist told me to go to the beach because the pool of sand and the sea warm, and also because there are many attractions. I went to the beach in the afternoon with a picnic organized by the hotel. The bus broke towards the beach then I waited for another bus for an hour.Piedrecitas were on the beach and had a topless beach. If you had the day ground start a piece of cheese with a fly in the lemonade was warm. The vacation was terror.

The following year my family will enter into Fiji. I will not, because there is always heavy rain. Let's go skiing in Levuka, but have storm this week. I'm going to eat seafood because I do not like the texture of seafood is strange. The meteorologist also said Llovera. (It will be war in the country. ==???) WHAT

Because I am a pessimist to take any risks. In the future I will be more optimistic than my life more fun.

اري said...

Hello Sasha

All corrections in capitals:

PasadoFUI year in San Sebastian, Spain. When you arrive at the airport, take a taxi. However, it seems that the driver was drunk, especially since he went not to drive the taxi, I to the hotel. WALKING, I went into a pool with my expensive shoes. I arrived late at the hotel, and when I'm there, "said the front desk that my room had been a different person.

I requested another room and I thought, a relaxing bath would be a good idea, no results, but there was hot water. The towel and bathroom was very dirty. The receptionist told me to go to the beach as Shell and the seas are warm, because there are many attractions and there is. FUser interface on the beach for the day in the afternoon instead of on the floor of the hotel. The bus was stranded on the beach, so I had to wait for another bus per hour. The beach was a lot of stones and a nudist beach. The picnic was fatal: a fly in my grilled cheese SE and the lemonade was warm. Were My holiday horrors.

The following year my family will enter into Fiji. I will not for sure it will go to a thunderstorm. We plan to go skiing in Levuka water, but there will be thunderstorms this week. I'll eat seafood, but the problem is that I is not like the texture is strange. It will rain Weather Man will also have the war in the country. (This last sentence makes absolutely no sense)

Probably a pessimist, becauseResults mo. In the future I am more optimistic because I want my life more fun.

Post a Comment