Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Luxury House Plans Rapidshare Low Credit Score Mortage For Cheap House In Alabama?

Low Credit Score Mortage for Cheap house In Alabama? - luxury house plans rapidshare

I have a low credit score, when I was a child. I have a 05 Jeep Wrangler paid cash and I pay my mortgage grandmothers and she gave me her house. However, I still gave it as a life estate. I'm not sure whether you could benefit from a plan first buyer. I will not put into her house as collateral. However, I have about 60K to borrow to buy a fixer upper house in my neighborhood. I have a stable job, a co-signatory (parent), and even plan to have at least one roommate. I also have a 5% saving of more than 3 months of mortgage and savings accounts. I ELOAN / Lending Tree tried and was rejected. I have no job BLL and rent on time, which I paid luxury apartment at the beginning of more than a year, which indicates that you may notice a smaller house, you do! Who can I call? (I would really interest less than 10%) Thank you!

2 comments:

gtofinan... said...

This is sensible and well explained. The fact that you can help quite a guarantor. The first thing I do to ensure that the credit score is as high as possible. This can be improved in 1 week, if you know what to look.

Check out my blog for information about the guests of credit management, mortgage and real estate.

golferwh... said...

We need to tell us your score. I am a mortgage banker and punctuation is important. Less than 565 are likely to forget that unless there is a seller back second trust deed to be.

Post a Comment