Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hd Loader Hdd Not Detected How Do I Transfer Data From OS X And Windows To A New HD On My Mac?

How do I transfer data from OS X and Windows to a new HD on my Mac? - hd loader hdd not detected

Micro Center I recently went and bought a gig of RAM and a 120-gig hard drive on my Core Duo (not Core 2 Duo), Intel Mac mini. I camp on my original 60 gig drive, and that is what I use to start Windows. The problem is, I need a way to all my old hard drive to new data from Mac to transfer and things from my Windows partition. How do I do that? What program can I use? I would do everything possible to be charged! Some tools I have are the Western Digital Data Lifeguard CD (My new drive is a WD, it can work), a box with hard drive, Acronis Loader version 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., and SuperDuper. What do I need and how can I copy all of my order? BTW, I installed the Camp Assistant, but because the betVersion is defeated, and Leopard is a bit outside my price range.

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment