Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lower Back Pain And Green Poop Can Anyone Answer My GI (poop) Question?

Can anyone answer my GI (poop) question? - lower back pain and green poop

For days I had several episodes of diarrhea fast. Before every time I had abdominal pain is very low (as low as) are menstrual disorders. I had diarrhea many times in my life, but never this particular pain before and during the course have.

In addition, the color has changed each time. The first time I have very dark brown and a little more normal. In the middle of the night I went and there was something lighter, almost yellow. Green, I went the last time was brilliant.

I know that color by the time you will be changed in the system, but these things never happened and I wonder whether it is normal and will pass or should be reviewed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the pain or your stools are very dark or black, should consult a physician. The chairs are May symbolize dark internal bleeding. The color often depends on what they ate or how long it stays in your system. You can not have a stomach virus or a virus. Some people have caused IBS irritable bowel syndrome, the symptoms in the gastrointestinal tract.

Personally, I have reflux disease gastroesophageal reflux disease, which leads me to similar problems.

It is likely that only a bacterial or viral infection that affects the gastrointestinal tract. Who will go with the times.

Consult a doctor if it worsens.

Post a Comment